3D printing belongs to Rapid Prototyping technology and it is intended for fast production of functional plastic prototypes. Thanks to this modern technology we are able to make models with very complicated shape or even complete, functional sets in a very short time.
Before we start 3D printing, we need to create a virtual 3D model which is then processed with the help of software – the software sets sections, support and print head path.
We apply FDM technology to print the parts - successive thin layers of liquid material (ABS, PLA) are laid down onto a heated bed. The manufactured model is immediately ready to use.
BENEFITS OF 3D PRINTING
- cheap and fast production of functional prototype
- it is possible to manufacture models with complicated shape
- additional surface treatment possible
- high quality of printing material
APPLICATIONS OF 3D PRINTING
- manufacturing of plastic prototype or a complete, functional set
- manufacturing of master model for PU parts vacuum casting
- models for dimension, function and design tests
- biodegradable material made from corn starch
- suitable for large models printing
- both materials ensure good mechanical resistance of the part
- spray paint
- metal plating
- printing space: 400 x 260 x 190 mm
- PP Model hobby Ltd.
- Šimanov 90
- 588 42 Větrný Jeníkov, Czech republic
- Reg No.: 01765434
- VAT ID No.: CZ 01765434
- DUNS: 361343354
All rights reserved © 2014 PP Model hobby Ltd.